Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Teachers Birthday

Mr Young and I cutting birthday cakes!!

My new vocal teacher, Mr. Young, told the girls in our group that his birthday was on friday. I dont think he knew what he is getting into. At ten o'clock the night before, I decided that I was going to make him a cake-so I did-a chocolate one. Im a senior and I can do whatever I want right? We spelled 'LE' in candles on the cake for 'Limited Edition.' We all had a great time and he didnt even know about any of the plans. His wife and kids brought in another cake too so we about made ourselves sick from all of it. It was really fun. Slowly but surely he is learning the awesome traditions of Eureka High!

2 comments:

Sarie said...

Naomi, you look gorgeous in that picture!!! I miss you so much. Have fun your senior year and get ready to kiss it goodbye!!! :)

Unknown said...

i think the LE stood for me. uh huh.