Dont we look smashing? This is the cutest picture of us ever. It was totally my idea too.
The Sweetheart Ball was last week and our ward was in charge of the decorations. They turned out really good. We had a balloon arch that went across the whole stage, hearts on the walls and a really big banner in the hallway that I made.
It all looked really nice and everyone had a great time. Again there were a bunch of non-members there. all together about 80 youth were there. The Childers had a dinner at there house before the dance and there were 30 there. Joe looked as handsome as ever. I made him his boutonniere and he got me a bouquet of roses for me. We had a great night. We danced our feet off. I got the dress and the shoes from Sister Craig and they fit perfectly and looked great. 
Me and Brittney at the Childers. Brittney let some of the girls in the stake borrow dresses from her prom project at school. they looked great on all those that wore them and Brittney was really nice to let all those girls use them.
Me and my Daddy. This was after I had been dancing for a while so I was a little sweaty. But dad was out talking to people in the hallway the whole time. Classic.
Me and my Daddy. This was after I had been dancing for a while so I was a little sweaty. But dad was out talking to people in the hallway the whole time. Classic.


2 comments:
I love it Nomes, you did a great job on the poster too!! You two really do look smashing.. love ya and I can't WAIT to be in Eureka!!
You are so gorgeous. You and Joe look so rad in that top picture. And the one of you and dad---so classic. Miss you guys tons.
Post a Comment