Thursday, November 15, 2007

a thought from dad...

i found this equation on a piece of paper that dad had scratched out a while ago. i dont know how he comes up with these things.
got to love it.

6 comments:

Sarie said...

Oh my gosh I love it!! I want to post this on my blog, it's so awesome! I miss that guy.

Naomi Campbell said...

ehem, excuse me. Now how did he get away with having this in the house for even a moment? I am sure he doesn't believe it. How could he love all his girls so much and have this philosophy? I guess your dad can have his moments. I'll have a little chat with him about this...I think I need a new pair of earrings. Love, Mom

Dan & Brittney Springer said...

that's hilarious I miss your dad.

Anonymous said...

Okay so something insanely hilarious-- When I was at a Round Table Pizza in Washington DC, the pizza guy came up while we were waiting for our food and wrote that down for us on a napkin!
It was so weird!!

Cebre

Unknown said...

I like this. :) Though I have to say that I'm not quite sure about the matimatical opperation behind girls=(money)^2...should it be girls=2(money)? lol anyways I miss you! stop by the boathouse again sometime!!
Jean ;)

Cebre said...

OH... to go back to jean's thing. when I saw it it was girls = time x money. like the "time and money" means multiplies... anyways whatever! :)