So just a little update on whats going on in my life. I have had a job at target for about two months and I'm there for another week. Its been a blast working there. I have made lots of friends and have improved my retail skills. Still nonetheless, on the 29th of July, Miriam and I will be starting our big adventure. First, we're going down to Santa Barbara to visit Miriams former teacher. We are then going up to Utah to see Hannah, Jared and some other family a few days before flying to Florida. We are hangin with Sarah and her fam in Lakeland for two weeks. Utah will wecome us back for another week and a half or two weeks until Jared and I, leaving Miriam in Utah(sniff) drive down to LA for a cousins wedding on Saturday the 23rd of August and drive back up here to Humboldt Sunday or Monday and I start HSU on Tuseday the 26th.
What a month coming up for me huh?? I'm leaving in a week and a half and coming back to a completly different place. I will be the Releif Society President during school and welcome all the new freshman and transfers to HSU. All of my summer friends will be going back to school or off to school. Danny is gone on his mission and Joe will be gone when I come back. This year is going to be a lot different than last year was... all I can say is BRING IT ON with a smile!!!!!!



4 comments:
I can't wait! I am glad to know your plans.. I have to read your blog to find them out, but at least I know them now!!
hey nomes!! i feel like we havent hung out in FOREVER!!! and we probably won't until september!! we'll ill still be hear!
Naomi you are so beautiful!! Jared told me you and miriam are coming to utah after you go see sarie? I want to see your cute face!!
My sister from another awesome mister... I AM MOVING TO EUREKA! Well only for about a month starting this Saturday. I will be a live-in nanny for sister Davis. Sad that you aren't going to be around until the end but the end is better than never my sister!
Love you and totally proud of you! You are gorgeous in every way.
Britters
Post a Comment