Monday, January 5, 2009

in the freezing north


yeah!! i-card! its the only picture i have so far of me and i definatly am sporting the humboldt look!



bathroom that six of us girls share.

my bed is the one with the colorful purse.

snow!!!!!
well im all moved in in rexburg!! its snowing like crazy and its really cold but not as cold as its going to get!! miriam and aaron drove me and my friend michael up on sunday. i live in an apartment with five other girls and they are all so nice!! i had a music test today and i have an audition for the symphony tomorrow. things are going good and im having tons of funs!!

5 comments:

badknee said...

oh my gosh naomi!! that is so awesome!! are all your roommates members? dude you are going to shape them up and pretty soon they are all going to be running around the apartment with you singing from mamma mia!!!

badknee said...

naomi that is so awesome!!! are all your roommates members? dude you are going to shape up all those girls and they are going to be running around the house with you singing to mamma mia and la freak!!!! oh yeah!

Dan & Brittney Springer said...

Amanda likes your caption about your I-card! I just think you are ridiculously Fabulous!

Sarie said...

Awesome apartment! I love that last one of you in the snow! Awesome~ That's got to be Jared's old jacket, right? I love Medley hand me downs. Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, so get this: aaron wound up ready to retch as soon as well pulled out of the parking lot of your apartment so I started driving and not an hour later he was spewing into the wallgreens bag where I had bought him some dramamine. apparently it doesn't help if your stomach is already upset...so we drove the rest of the way, me holding back a gag reflex (jared and gideon remember how wimpy i am when it comes to barfing noises) and poor aaron moaning in the passenger seat. We got home at 12:30...long day. but it was good to see you off! love, us.