what the heck is ratatouille? It looks pretty good, recipe?
Hey little nome! or should I type gnome. Maybe it really doesn't matter. I miss your guts! Your so cute! Are you going to come visit me???? :)
ratatouille- like from the movie!!! ya know the one with the rat that cooks and lives in france??? you gots to know it!! ill put the recipe on the family website!
Love this post Naomi! You are freakin gorgeous!
Hey, this must be the recipe you put on Campbell Connection. It looks good!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what the heck is ratatouille? It looks pretty good, recipe?
Hey little nome! or should I type gnome. Maybe it really doesn't matter. I miss your guts! Your so cute! Are you going to come visit me???? :)
ratatouille- like from the movie!!! ya know the one with the rat that cooks and lives in france??? you gots to know it!! ill put the recipe on the family website!
Love this post Naomi! You are freakin gorgeous!
Hey, this must be the recipe you put on Campbell Connection. It looks good!
Post a Comment