Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas

I am finally old enough to get food for christmas!! Classic. and these are my favorite!! I was really excited. I'm sure you can tell by the look on my face.


Oh yea! A sweet new jacket! My cousin Nick sent it to me and I fell in love with it. I think I do that a lot cuz I fell in love with the blanket Grandma Jeannie got me too.

Mom always gets us puzzles and this is what we do on christmas morning. Am I right family members?? This one is especially hard because the edges arent straight- they are curved along with half of the inside of the pieces! Its crazy.

Bethany Isaac and I all slept in the guest bedroom and listened to Bill Cosby on Isaacs new cd player until we fell asleep. It was the first christmas any of us could remember when mom and dad were up before us because Miriam called at 7 in the morning. It was a great christmas even though it was just us three kids, mom and dad. Hope everyone hade a good christmas!! and Happy New Year from the Medley house!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute bloggity blog! Love it. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Naomi Medley! Those are my pants... haha it's ok I guess since I still have to articles of clothing belonging to you! We have to switch- and bethany....

Unknown said...

finally old enough to get food? that's like WHAT the Thompson family DOES!!! ha ha ha ha you should see inside my suitcase...captain crunch, some water chestnuts, canned chicken...animal crackers.lol!!