I know that hes going to hate me for putting these on here but you have to see the before and after. Otherwise you wont get the full affect. 

Joe was dreading it but his bishop and his mom ganged up on me and I had to take him to get a haircut. I felt bad that he had to get it cut so I got mine cut too. Mine was just a trim but his was a cut. We had a great time though. We went to lunch first and then he drove as s l o w as he could to the haircutting place. It was hilarious but a great time.



3 comments:
oy, those faces. i dont care what happens to my hair, if my face looks like that, it just aint workin. but that day was incredibly fun. and ive been practicing with my starburst ;)
joe looks funny without his hair!!
awesome pics love it all to bits and pieces. nomes looking like a million bucks. joe looking like duce duce an a half. tell joe im sorry i havent talked to him in days tell him i miss him and love him and that he is my best friend. the reason i havent talked to him is cuz i live in pocatello right now. attempting to straightin my life out. i love you joe and ur awesome to nomes......... Joe my brother for life.
Jake Saldate
Post a Comment