Wednesday, January 17, 2007

In The School Newpaper


Out of all the talented kids at Eureka High School, I was picked as the featured artist in Januarys edition of the school newspaper, "The Redwood Bark." In color on the back page- tell me if that isnt awesome?

The past few weeks of school have been crazy. Last week was finals week. Phew! Done with the last fall semester I'll have at Eureka High. Im graduating this year. I think its finally settling in that Im going to college in the fall. Uhh I dont even want to think that far ahead.

Limited Edition is going to be featured as part of the tour of The Arkley Center for Performing Arts for the public opening night during Arts Alive on February 3rd. We got to have a tour ourselves last week and it was amazing. They have done so much to that building. I felt like I should have been in New York. Groups like the "Temptations," "Moscows Festival Ballet," and "The Flying Karamazov Brothers" are all sheduled to come to the theater in the next few months. There is one that I'm really excited to see. The 5 Browns are coming and Im totally going. Its going to be a great thing for the community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, who is in that wedding picture, looks like a good looking couple!! I am so proud of ya nomes, you've outdone us all!