Saturday, March 24, 2007

18th Birthday!

Grandma, Grandpa and Joe came over for a little birthday party. Grandma got me this really cute red shirt. Joe and I were wearing almost the same thing! Dad made the best dessert- it was ice cream, chocolate and oreos- death by chocolate. It was so good.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

I love all of your new pictures! You and Joe are little twins, pretty dang cute. And also, Happy birthday again. Looks like such a fun trip! I can't believe you're graduating this year!!!! Onto bigger and better things.
Love you.

Ellen Messerly said...

Always love to see what's happening in your life. I called on your b-day, but, you were gone - at the music festival I think. Wow - wouldn't emy love to be in Laurels with you and Britney! I hope you were able to go to the General YW Broadcast - it was so uplifitng. Anyway, awesome trip with Limited and Happy Belated BD Love, Sis Mess

Hannah said...

Cute picture nomes! You guys are so cute and I am so happy that we got to meet him!! Love ya.

Unknown said...

here's my present to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtLE9Gy5BJM
a new favorite for the medleys!

Rebecca Cherry said...

You guys are so cute!!!! Im so glad that your dating Joe1
love ya naomi!