I have been so busy that I havent had a chance to blog my limited trip! It was at the end of February- pathetic that I havent bloged til now. I've been in the play and it has kept me really busy. So here is my trip!
Elizabeth, Michael and I sat in the very back of the bus and the is what we looked like most of the trip. ipods and gameboys- it's the life I'm tellin ya.
We had a chance to spend time in San Fran. This group (naomi, rebecca, elizabeth, luke, michael, and mr roscoe) decided to go to Pier 39. we spent about 5 hours going to all of the shops and having a great time. we went to dinner at bubba gump shrimp co. It was so much fun.
This is all of us at the end of Pier 39 looking out to Alkatraz.
This was a pearl shop. this guy was so nice. Michael bought an oyster and this guy opened it, got the pearl and made a necklace out of it right in front of us. Every time we passed him we always waved and said hi.
The day ended and we all had had a great time. This is us before we went back to the bus. I love this picture. You can feel our friendship when you look at this picture.
We got to sing at the Grace Cathedral in San Fransisco. It was amazing. the sound was everywhere in the room at once and it rang for about six seconds after we stopped singing before it started going away. It was a good experience.
This is where the festival was- in the preforming center on the Cal Poly campus in San Luis. it has some of the best acoustics in the world. All of the groups that sang there with us were really good. we got an A rating which was better than we thought we did. It was really cool.
We went to the gas station by the hotel we were staying in at 11:30 one night to get these sweet hats that were only four dollars! We wear them on mondays to school.

Lee and me

Mr. Young and me






No comments:
Post a Comment