my brothers roommate aaron has this little motorbike and its the coolest thing in the world. jared and aaron totally love the new batman movie so they call this sucker the bat pod. it was so fun to ride!!!
So you have to leave town, break down, date Orem fellows, lay in the parking lot in the middle of the night to blog? Nomi!!! So happy to see the post. I'm missing you big time and can't wait for the day of your return (and the return of my car and my cell phone!).
Oh Naomi!! You totally crack me up!! I wanna go on a fun trip like this!! I hope you know I think you are such a wonderful person, Thank you for that, I have girls who watch you and I just appreciate you :)
3 comments:
Sweet ride. Dude, don't ever leave here ok??
So you have to leave town, break down, date Orem fellows, lay in the parking lot in the middle of the night to blog? Nomi!!! So happy to see the post. I'm missing you big time and can't wait for the day of your return (and the return of my car and my cell phone!).
Oh Naomi!! You totally crack me up!! I wanna go on a fun trip like this!! I hope you know I think you are such a wonderful person, Thank you for that, I have girls who watch you and I just appreciate you :)
Post a Comment