Tuesday, September 2, 2008

disneyworld in orlando, florida





disneyworld pretty much the most wonderful place i have ever been on my whole life. i knew that i would like disneyworld cuz i absolutly love everything about disney. i cant believe that i actually went. we just had a chance to go for a day and we hardly saw anything but it was worth it. we had the chance of getting into the park for free. my sister has connections. i dont know how my sisters let me go out in public in that outfit. it was hot out and i just put on clothes that seperate were cool so i put them all on and then i looked hot!! *wink*

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Dude, I love that you still have that shirt, that is awesome!
Looks like a blast,
Love you tons

Sarie said...

Naomi, I didn't even notice what you were wearing, honestly. I'm so glad you updated your blog! I miss you so much. How is life without Joe? We need to talk. Please call me!