Monday, April 20, 2009

back in idaho after break

new semester- new hairdo! thanks katie
i went on a walk on sunday and sat at the temple for a while. it was a beautiful day. this summer is going to be so nice!

reunited with my awesome sister olivia! and we match! we are so cool!!

playing the guitar while porch sitting. walks and porch sitting- going to be common summer activities.

awesome road trip with gid and katie!! thanks guys! that was way fun!!!
I had an awesome break between semesters. I went to Arizona with Colin and had an awesome weekend then I was in Utah for six days before coming back up to Rexburg for school. I started today and its going to be an awesome semester.
I'm taking Cello lessons, Symphony, Theory, Ear Training, Music Tech, Science, and Old Testament and I'm working an early morning castodial job from 4-7am. Most of my music classes are only one credit but they are a ton of work. It's going to be an awesome semester, I can tell! I'll definitly be keeping busy so I'll keep out of trouble! Welcome Rexburg Summer!!!

2 comments:

Sarie said...

LOve the haircut, and thanks for blogging, Naomi! You're so awesome. Even if I'm always the first one to read it... Thanks for writing.
xoxoxo
Sarie

badknee said...

WAY cute haircut!!!! you always look SO cute with that kind of hair!