I had an early start today. I got up at 5 and was going going until 2:30. We went to Michaels house at 7:30 and his mom and girlfriend did my hair. They did an amazing job-exactly how I wanted it to look. We were back to the high school at 9:45 for pictures which turned out very good. Ill post those when I get them. After the pictures we went to Starbucks and used the gift certificate that we won on wednesday. We got these drinks huge crispy square things and they were so good. They were so good that we got another one each! That is what we are eating in this picture. A nice old guy that was there took it for us. Walking around town in this dress definatly turned some heads. It was great.
This is Brittney and I before the assembly. Don't we look great? This is such a great picture of us. I love it. All of the nomines and their escorts walked in front of the whole school while our recordings played. We got to accounce ourselves. I thought that I would be creative and sing mine. It was hilarious. Everyone alse just said theirs and when mine came on everyone totally was watching me and when it was done the audience went wild. Totally awesome.
Is this not the sweetest ride ever? It's Sister Craigs mothers convertable crysler. Pretty much really awesome. We got to ride in this for the parade and our names were on the side of the car. Oh ya! I dont know if Sister Craig had ever driven in a parade with kids on the back of her car before because she gased it once a little too hard once and if Michael wouldnt have caught me I would have totally flipped over and off the back of that car. It must had been very entertaing for all those who saw that little part. But we got to do our little princess wave thing. We didnt have any good cds and I was not about to pass up the opportunity to use the sound system in that car so we turned it to the oldies station and danced to the twist while we drove down the street. Mom suprised me and was waiting in front of the Craigs house to watch the parade. I was really excited to see her and, let me tell ya, she was excited to see me too. it was great. When the parade was over we got to sit in the back and Sister Craig went flyin down the road. It was my first experience in a convertable and it was totally awesome. It was a memorable day and absolutly nothing went wrong. And it was sunny and I didnt reaized until later that I got a sunburn! That was the last thing that I was thinking about-whether I would get sunburned. Rediculous I tell you.



2 comments:
So when are you going to find out if you got crowned queen??? You deserve it, I wish it was up to me.
You look so beautiful. I love that you have a blog now.
pretty much, i started the tradition of this car...
Post a Comment