Sunday, October 8, 2006

I Love 2 See The Temple












I absolutly love going on youth temple trips. I have so many memories from all those times we've gone up to Medford. This time was Bethanys first time and mom and dad both got to go. We left Isaac with a lady in the ward for the day and all went up to the temple.

Eureka Youth: Kyle, Richard, Darin, James, Johnathan, Brittney, Sarah, Cameron, Tammy, Bethany, Jenny, and me-Naomi. I love being a youth and being able to have so much fun with all of these guys. It's the best.

This is pretty much what I did the whole ride home. Over half of the pictures from the trip are of me and Bethany in the car. Definitely a bonding experience.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

sweet pics. Good memories.. especially of dreaming of Joe.. Nice touch.
I miss you!

Unknown said...

so it takes you four hours to get to the temple...and in a year i can walk 30 to get to one...