Sunday, October 22, 2006

Homecoming Week: Saturday

Me and Brittney

Isaac and me

Joe, me and Brittney


The game! I had a heck of a time keeping my hair nice through out Saturday. suprizingly it survived. I got Isaac all ready and put gel in his hair. He was lookin pretty sharp. We all got to the stadium at 5 and the queen intros were at 5:30. Bethany took a video of Isaac and I walking. If you want it tell me and I will send it to you via email. They announced the queen and runners up at half time then Mom, Joe and I went home. Joe and I were going to catch a movie but then, after going to the back, realized that we only had $2.50. So we decieded that we would go to Bon Bainere and get sonething. It was a fun evening walking around old town and watching all of the bums and drunks walk around. Theres nothing like old town at night.


This is Jaime and I pretending to sing. We really did sing but this picture is totally hilarious. Limited sang the national anthem before the game. Everyone else had to wear their uniforms! Haahaa. I didnt. but I had to wear a big o' dress so whos should be laughing eh?

Oh Limited... the memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, these pics our ridiculous, isaac looks like a bit of a stud. u looked great though, whole lot of photo goodness going on.

Sarie said...

Isaac looks sweeeet so do you Naoms!!