Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Colin and Naomi Campbell, 600 Pioneer Rd #1119

Welcome to our new apartment!!!
We got the key and I moved my things in today. I will move Colins things in tomorrow. I will also go to Idaho Falls with my friend with his truck to pick up our bed. We leave Friday noon to head to Utah and start our crazy week. OUR week. It's finally our turn.



and for the best part of our new apartment.....
drum roll.......
TA DA!!! Washer and Dryer in the APT!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Aaahhhhh.... I love it.

I forgot to take a picture of it, but one of the walls in the living room they painted for us the color of our choice! It's yellow!!!
We love it.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Congratulations Naomi!!! I am so excited for you!! Have a beautiful day and be the beautiful bride you have always been!!! I can't wait to see the photos! Have a wonderful day and know that we will all be thinkning about you.

Diana said...

How fun!! Congratulations Colin and Naomi :) Looking at the pictures brings back memories. I remember how exciting it was, and imaging all of the possibilities as I was getting ready to move into our first place. What a beautiful happy time. I wish you both a very happy and memorable day and a great life together.