Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm gettin married in the mornin....

So it finally is happening. Tomorrow.

In the morning, Colin and I will go to the temple with people we love and be sealed together forever. Hot dog!!

We are really excited.

I have had this blog for three years as I have gone through high school and most of college. I have documented my life as I have seen it but now, I will be joining forces with my best friend and we'll have a new blog together.

Things will soon be posted when we get back from Disneyland!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Brandy said...

hurray! hurray! I am so excited for you. i already bookmarked your new blog....expecting lots of pictures. oh, i wish i could be there! congrats and best wishes!

Angela said...

Well Nome...I have no idea what to say. I want to be there so much that I am almost tempted to fly out right now. Naomi luv, I will miss this blog so much and leaving lame comments. You will look so beautiful tomorrow inside and out and I hope everything goes perfect, though a few mishaps might make for a great story someday. I love you so freakin freakin much!! hahaha. Be safe! Miss your guts!