Isaacs last year of elementry school, Bethany is in seventh grade and Im a Senior!!! It feels pretty good. I made the dress as I have previously said. Every single person that I saw today at school said something about my dress. It was a hit! When the sun came out, some people actually had to shade their eyes from the glare.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
First day of school
Isaacs last year of elementry school, Bethany is in seventh grade and Im a Senior!!! It feels pretty good. I made the dress as I have previously said. Every single person that I saw today at school said something about my dress. It was a hit! When the sun came out, some people actually had to shade their eyes from the glare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aw, this photo really almost makes me cry, I miss you guys so much!!! You guys all look so good! Naom, you are so brave to wear that, you are one of a kind and people love you for it! Thanks for posting! I get so excited when you have new stuff up!
I wouldn't consider Naomi brave. It was a matter of where to drop her off for maximum exposure. As I drove away, it looked like everything was black and white, with all the first day attire on the conservative side to not draw undue attention. And Naomi striding up to the masses, in that dress and her broad and inviting smile, rather like the only color in the picture! When I returned to pick her up at the end of the day, I spotted her several blocks away. Love you, N. Mom
Wow! What a dress! What an idea! This blog spot, or whatever you call it is wonderful. I enjoyed all the photos and narrations to go with them. I talked to Miriam a bit ago and wished her a happy birthday. Sometime your mom and I have to talk or e-amil each other 10 page letters to catch up! Love, Sis Mess
Post a Comment