Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More Trek

The only reason you can tell this is day one is because there is no dirt on us yet. Our smiles never changed but our testimonies and the color of our clothes changed dramatically.

Yes it is true. I actually shot a gun. Three to be exact. It was one of the funnest things that I did out there! The last gun kicked a bit more than the other two and my pa had to catch me before I fell on the ground. And, of course, Cory is in the back laughing and making fun at me. Classic.

Here is the prize winning picture of the century. Ya- I took it. There was no laughing at Cory- he hit the can!

Another really good shot that I got of Cassy while she was writing in her journal. If she would have seen me she would have thought I was someting in the weeds looking at my lunch.

Danny manning the grill... well the dutch oven. There is nothing better than food in the wilderness!! My sibilings can back me up on that one!!

1 comment:

Sarie said...

Looks like fun, Naoms, especially the gun part! Wow, you are awesome. Grace was looking at the picture of you in the dress and she said, "did Naomi got married??" Me and Gid were laughing. He lives with us now. fun times!!!
Love the blog, I will check it every day!
Love,
Sarah