I have a good senior quote- "Im a senior- I can do what I want, say what I want, wear what I want, be what I want, go where I want and I dont have to do what you want." Oh ya. Ive been working on that one for a few days.
Nice quote! I can't believe you're in school now. I can't chat w/you on the phone as much, you'll be busy like you were last year. Busy or asleep. Those are my two options with you. Miss you. Sarie
3 comments:
Nice quote! I can't believe you're in school now. I can't chat w/you on the phone as much, you'll be busy like you were last year. Busy or asleep. Those are my two options with you.
Miss you.
Sarie
Just be careful not to say this to a teacher! Love, your momma
yeah right!!! trust me, it doesn't end up that way!!! and i'm a freshman all over again starting tomorrow!!! call me!!!
Post a Comment