
I just got back from the most amazing experience that I have had in my young life so far. I went on the stake trek. Im truly sorry for all of those who never got a chance to participate in one but it was awesome. My testimony has grown so much and the youth of our stake are so much closer now. The weather was great and the company was choice.


Everyone got to dress up in pioneer clothes and we pushed handcarts for three days and covered a total of twelve miles. The sunset on saturday night was absolutly breathtaking. For about ten minutes the whole camp just watched as the sun went down over the ocean. We had made it to the top of our mountian- The Salt Lake Valley.

Sunday was the last day and it was a beautiful day. It got a bit hot and I almost passed out from the heat but thanks to the help from Joe and his trusty hat, I was well taken care of.



1 comment:
Wow Naomi, that is, to put it properly, "flippin sweet!"
It looks like you had so much fun, cant wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment